Friday, February 12, 2010

Water Leak Front Floor Jeep Grand Cherokee 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

95 Jeep Grand Cherokee? - water leak front floor jeep grand cherokee

I had the car for 2 years and only had 110k miles when I had it and only 125k now. I've heard all makes and models of cars in my life and this piece of garbage is the worst I've ever had. He was a mechanic out of me. Every time I see there is something wrong with it, water pump, radiator, front pulleys, belts last minute longer than normal, the battery has gone bad prematurely, so the headlights, alarm his own head pump, fuel, AC and drains back into the floor of the passenger, the interior lights flicker, trans leak. Fluid, etc., etc. I'm tired Wow! Has anyone else had this experience with a Jeep or I just got a lemon. I think I'll get a detailed and selling at the same time a chance. Dave

3 comments:

  1. If the jeep is my life and never had any problems with them, it just depends on how maintained.That l 'Why do not you buy a large number of used vehicles, which simply do not know what to do them.You buy a car with over 110,000 miles, which is 11 years old when he bought it, you look at the mechanic before you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry ...... May their problems, but also that the previous owner has no preventive maintenance of the vehicle ......... Water, batteries, belts, hoses, headlights are all wearing parts ...... even parts of BMW and Mercedes-Benz needs to be regularly replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only probs. I just bought a 97 ZJ, and 2 weeks after buying the water pump went through the back door of the CA and flees to the flooboard passengers, and just this week my transmission started leaking. And save just a lift 4.5 to view them. That is, I'm firmly with me for a while

    ReplyDelete