Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make Pictures Look Fresh How To Make My Make Up Not Look So Grimy And Gross?

How to make my make up not look so grimy and gross? - make pictures look fresh

ill put my make-up look and then look in the mirror in my bathroom and good. But then I look in the mirror at the school or a picture of hope and materials. Yes, I am on my makeup in natural sunlight. but I'm working not think. Look at my makeup .. horrible tips for make-up, or I could simply buy, make-up I give a face clean and fresh? Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure that if you always use liquid foundation with powder to keep it and look cool, but not boring, until you seek. Try putting a transparent powder if you do not need more coverage (I have Makeup Forever HD powder).

    Perhaps also try their hands before getting the foundation also keep "fresh" for the whole day. Obtained Keep your face oil, and filled all the wrinkles and pores. There are other Sephora look and ask for only a few, and I believe that Revlon is, if you want something a little cheaper.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ... Im not sure why it looks good at home and at school .. ugly
    Maybe you should try to clean face every morning and apply the lotion on the face, then put some foundation on which matches your skin, after a bit of powder.

    Hold a mirror in your pocket so you can your face every 30-60 minutes to be seen.

    HUN Good luck! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm ... Im not sure why it looks good at home and at school .. ugly
    Maybe you should try to clean face every morning and apply the lotion on the face, then put some foundation on which matches your skin, after a bit of powder.

    Hold a mirror in your pocket so you can your face every 30-60 minutes to be seen.

    HUN Good luck! ;]

    ReplyDelete