Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Pre Teen My Pre Teen Daugher Does Not Care About Anything Anymore?

My pre teen daugher does not care about anything anymore? - sweet pre teen

Hello. My daughter is 12 years old and just on the middle level. I have heard that this is one of the most difficult, with the girls, but maybe I'm not ready, that was not in addition to my oldest daughter so dramatically. Once I saw my daughter is sweet, shy and affectionate would do everything to change overnight. Despite his best he is so shy does not seem to matter more! She has many friends, but it would not surprise me, because, as you talk to people, sometimes even his father and me, but his answer is that you are joking. We have her cell phone, iPod, TV, PC and give privelages additional tasks, if disrespect. It is used in the development of the school and the school, easy for them, but now her grades are not as before. Talk about his response "to the teachers too much, so bored and not listen and laugh! However, all the teachers say, I love her, and she is super, I'm on it after cleaning your room, because that is sometimes it just feels like disguisting and laughe d and told me to calm down, since sHe is a teenager! She says I am excited, because I tell him or ask him to do the same things over and over again, but the reason why, because he never. He loved playing his saxophone in the band, plays basketball and football now seems that nothing important to her, but her cell phone, iPod and PC. Do not spank me, because my mother came on board when I am much more than I am now, so probably only hurt me ... lol. Am I doing something wrong because I do not do anything right? He receives no problem elsewhere, that is good proposals

No comments:

Post a Comment