Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun Incentives For High School Students Yale Transfer Question?

Yale Transfer question? - fun incentives for high school students

First, my grades were not great. In fact, some suck, but I have reasons. The lack of parental care due to cancer and death, not to mention my encounter, my birth brothers several premieres. But since I graduated has lived, I performed in several countries organized conferences on the environment, volunteering over 800 hours, a local application of human rights, has won a poetry prize, is appropriate, etc. in a program group selection pressure, sports, violin, etc., blah, blah, blah, blah ...

I really do not think at Yale think, despite Yale offers the best and everything else as an enormous library, recreation, art gallery, workshops, etc.,-I 'm have. In fact, I wanted to go to school (Georgetown, Hamilton, Lehigh) for international courses they offer. Yale is only the first reason to do well in school, so I thought why not apply for the fun!? Anyway, my question is, do I have to turn to the Yale-file, which I now? Yes or no, perhaps you could tell me what I could do more cCOMPETITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment